Authors can update an approved theme on ShapeBootstrap to offer an improved user experience. To update an existing live theme, after preparing the update package appropriately, you need to follow the steps below.
1. Login to your ShapeBootstrap account. Open My Items from your dashboard or directly from the hover menu.
2. View the Approved list to see which of your themes are currently live on the marketplace. There is an Edit link under each item listing. Click the Edit link.
3. Now you will get the theme listing in editing mode. Here you can add new information to the theme description about the theme update.
4. Write the theme changelogs in the Changelog field.
5. Finally upload the new (updated) theme package using the Theme File uploader section. Save changes.
On ShapeBootstrap, the updated version of an item goes live automatically and instantly. That means customers can enjoy the latest enhancements right away.